Book details and features:
- 8" x 10" hardcover cookbook with 750+ full-color pages, printed in the USA, with special edition cover made from an original piece of watercolor art
- Over 300 traditional recipes from around the world
- A guide to discovering your ancestry through genealogical research and DNA testing
- An explanation of basic dietary principles, the food/gene interaction, genetic variation, and prominent dietary staples across all cultures
- A comprehensive history of humankind, from our earliest ancestors to the modern cultures and ancestry groups we recognize today
- A record of all major food groups, their historical origins, health implications for specific ancestry groups, and traditional consumption rates for each ancestral region
- Traditional meal customs and staple foods for the world's major ancestral regions, and recommendations for people with ancestry from those regions
Your pre-order includes:
- One signed, personalized hardcover copy of The Heritage Cookbook
- Hand-numbered limited edition
- October 2019 delivery (shipping included)
- Instant download link to digital (PDF) version of The Heritage Cookbook so you can start cooking today
This book is part of an exclusive, small-print run--it will not be available in stores!
- All sales are final (no returns or refunds).
- I will be personalizing, signing, numbering, and shipping all books by hand for an October 2019 delivery. Due to the constraints of this process, shipping will be limited to US and military (APO) addresses only.
- If you are interested in buying the digital version on its own, you can find more information on my website.